Welcome to Worsall Grange Farm
Worsall Grange Farm is an exclusive boarding facility for top class mares and their offspring. We offer the very best of everything to aid you in the quest for winners, and indeed on the path to success at the sales.
Worsall Grange Stallions
Fee for 2019
Worsall Grange Farm occupies 170 acres of prime, well-drained and gently sloping pastureland which is grazed by cattle and sheep in rotation with the horses, keeping the grass in optimum condition and negating any risk of parasite infestation.
The secure and tranquil surroundings ensure a stress free environment for horses of all ages, either in the large, rolling meadows or the nursery paddocks used for new foals and their dams.
The convenient location of Worsall Grange Farm, allows breeders to keep their mares away from highly concentrated and over-horsed boarding studs in other areas.Worsall Grange Farm is an exclusive boarding facility for top class mares (broodmare boarding) and their offspring
We offer the very best of everything to aid you in the quest for winners, and indeed on the path to success at the sales in keeping thoroughbred mares.
Worsall Grange Farm, where attention to detail is the watchword, provides outstanding facilities for all stages of the breeding and rearing of successful thoroughbreds:
- Large, airy boxes situated in convenient yards
- Foaling units incorporating state of the art CCTV cameras
- Running Barns
- Horse Walker
- Own Transport
Worsall Grange Farm provides bespoke personalised services to suit the requirements of horses and their owners, including the following:
- Individual care for each animal
- Mares taken for permanent or temporary livery, including foaling
- Mares prepared for covering and walking-in to selected stallions
- Expert sale preparation for mares, foals and yearlings
- Rest and/or rehabilitation of horses out of training or preparing for sale
- All boarding arrangements are based on the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association Boarding Agreement
- Owners are welcome to visit and are regularly kept informed as to the progress of their stock